Terms and Conditions – www.homegiraffe.com.au
1) By completing the credit card transaction or email acceptance, verbal, signed or otherwise you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
2) You authorise that you are the rightful representative and are able to sign off on such advertising.
3) Payment is for a feature article on the website www.homegiraffe.com.au only.
4) Correspondence and payment will be made through the trading name Home Giraffe ABN 96 108 207 254 and its parent Trust.
5) The contract is for a 12 month minimum period.
6) Payment is per month for your suburb pages, by monthly credit card deduction for the month in advance and is ongoing until termination.
7) Payment of the first month and the set up fee is triggered upon your chosen keywords reaching page one of Google
8) Account termination can only happen after 12 months from first payment. Termination must be done in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org should the user wish to terminate their account.
9) Should your payment method reject our debit authority, we reserve the right to suspend your account until the bill is paid. We reserve the right to impose late payment penalties.
10) In the event of payment default before completion of the 12 month contract, the remainder of the contract becomes due and payable within 14 days.
11) In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.
13) The advertiser (advertiser being the company advertising on the www.homegiraffe.com.au site) is responsible for content and maintenance of their listing. The advertiser is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their listing. Home Giraffe, its staff, and directors accept no liability for the content or accuracy of information on your business listing page.