Looking for an electrician in Aldinga Beach? And one that actually lives around Aldinga, so you don’t have to pay more than you need to. PPH Electrical helps local residents in and around Aldinga with any electrical issue or project. No more lengthy hunts for a reliable sparky – you’ve found PPH Electrical, the best in the Southern Suburbs. Call 0411 899 036
Electricians in Aldinga
PPH Electrical is a reliable, local electrical contractor owned and operated by Tyson Pratt. We can help you with all of your electrical requirements, including data, communications, electrical maintenance, lighting, switchboard upgrades, energy efficiency, and home entertainment in Aldinga Beach.
Think of us as the company looking after everything electrical-related. We’ll tell you about things like the electrical appliances that are costing you too much money, the benefits of switching to LED lights, and how you can keep track of your electricity usage.
We go further than just the billable hours we service you. We’re not the type of company that charges you minute-by-minute. We chat with you and ask you how your day is going. This helps builds trust with all of our customers – so you feel safe knowing the electrician who enters your home.
How To Save Money on Your Electricity
Electricity prices are on the rise, but that doesn’t mean your electricity bill needs to. Here are six tips to help you save money on power, so you can invest it back into your house for other exciting projects.
1. Switch to energy-efficient light bulbs: replace your current light bulbs to compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFL). CFL bulbs will provide 10,000 hours of flight, for a low cost
2. Install smarter switches: motion sensors are ideal for lights that are left on – they turn them off automatically
3. Buy appliances with high-energy efficiency: look for the appliances that have a good star rating. Just ask the consultant as you’re buying your products
4. Service your air conditioner: invest in a professional servicing your air conditioner once or two a year. It may be working in overdrive – which means more power
5. Install a water heater timer: a timer turns on your water heater only when you need it
6. Watch your refrigerator: brush and vacuum the coils at the bottom or back of your fridge. A coil cleaning brush can fit in tight areas, which will do the trick. Many people forget about their fridge, but it’s actually one of the appliances that use the most power.
Get in Touch
Ready to save money on your power bill? It’s time to call Tyson on 0411 899 036 using the click to call buttons on a mobile phone, or email him on the contact form provided. Tyson is always prompt and reliable.
Reasons to Call PPH Electrical in Aldinga Beach
With many years of experience, PPH Electrical is a professional electrical contractor that you can rely on. We strive to ensure our customer service is personal and our electrical services affordable.
We work mainly with domestic customers. All of our work is insured and we are fully licensed. No job is too big or small for us, so keep our number handy next time you have an electrical issue or query.
Google Maps temporary placeholder
(login to see how to fix this)